Saturday 9 January 2010

Hell for Leather in Beta













I currently have two projects on th go at the moment.

The first is a daily sketch for conceptart.org which I will begin on Monday although I have been warming up the last week by trying to get something finished every lunch time in work. Also to note that on this project I will be more or less exclusively working digitally ie I will not be sketching traditionally. This is to help me to train myself for the work place.

The second is that I'm working as main artist for illustrating a table top role playing game published by cobweb games. I've already posted some of my artwork up there so I thought I may as well start posting some stuff here too. While I get my creative juices flowing by reading the beta draft I will also be scanning in some of my old doodles and posting them here for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment