Ten weeks passed so quickly! I'm quite happy with the results overall. I learnt a serious amount about colour and about using big brushes early. Oils are amazing fun to use, so much easier than Acrylic. Anyway here's my final project which was about 6 hours of painting in total spread over 3 weeks. Importantly I changed (I was forced to luckily) to a better position for lighting because the room where we were painting from over the last two weeks was being worked on to prepare for a graduate show.
So here's the paintings. I'll take better pictures of them when I bring the painting home when it's dried. The second image is where I was at the end of last week's class.